Thursday, November 26, 2009

so kiss me and smile for me.

hey people. im back! :)

guess whaaaaat, i watched New Moon yesterday. 25th November 2009. haha New Moon came out a bit late here in Indonesia and the lines are like whoaaaa. my uncle had to line up since morning to get the tickets for the NIGHT show. yea, unbelievable, i know. but i think im one of the first to watch new moon, esp in my school :)
well i think the movie was worth the line. it was great, made me smile the whole time. im netral, not team edward nor jacob. i LOVE both! serakah, am i? (;
but honestly, i hate the ending! haha and i prefer the books. i mean, im a book lover and i just loooveee how the writer could express every bit of feelings and emotions in the book. and they cut some sceens off in the movie, didnt they? but yeah, i friggin love it! :*

and im having my semester one final examination next week. im nervous, because this year has been tough. my scores DROPPED like hell. i used to get ninety ninety ninety for everything and now its been 70-90. i mean, its not like i never study this year. its just that i didnt expect this year's lesson to get triple harder than usual. i used to be like, 'ah i dont need to study' and now i feel the obligation to do it. sighhhhh :(
monday's schedule is chemistry and biology. awwww my two fave subjects! :)
and i honestly think biology is the easiest lesson out of all. :D

anyway, im wishing everyone good luck on their finals. dont be careless and study hard!

P.S = havent got time to post about the weddings and the dress and everything. its hard to get the pics from my aunt since she's living quite far away from me. it'll be soon, i promise.

SMOOCH! xx

(a cute pic i found, just for u! enjoy your weekend babies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment