Tuesday, November 10, 2009

a catastrophe, or not.

why hellooooo people!!

how's your week going? mine's fine. boring school stuffs, as always :P
so yea, i got 2 things to tell y'all in this post.

kayy, FIRST THING FIRST.
i asked my old times friend, Danita where will she go to college next year. she said 'esmod, fashion design' and then i was like 'what the heyyy, sama dong! but i planned about raffles. anyway, how much is esmod per year?' and her answer SHOCKED me. raffles' price is like DOUBLE esmod price. siggghhhhhh. remember my post when i talked about going to raffles with my besties? but Esmod got really good offers. i also want to go to Esmod but i DO NOT want to be seperated with my friends. its like, the plan was perfect already.. but well, im not sure whether Esmod accepts O-Level (10th grade) or not.. because if they dont, i really dont want to continue grd 11 and 12 just to go to Esmod. sighhhh God help me deciding which one i should choooseeee pleaseeeee -_-

and now, the second news will surely awe you all!
my bb is broken. WHY? because this morning, some waters are accidentally spilled onto it. dont ask, dont ask. its a heck of a long story. but to be brief, it was only a small amount of water. im pretty sure that those amount wouldnt break my bb :(((( and then im also sure that it was only on the surface of my phone, but idk why its broken like thatttttt :'(
but one quote tht really made me strong throughout the day was "never cry about loss. because God never takes anything away without replacing it."
so maybe my wish of buying a new phone would come true? hmm well, i dont know and im not sure. but i AM sure that God has a plan. like, it wasnt really my fault. it was all accident, but i know that it wasnt a coincidence. there's a plan behind all this, im sure :)

have a great week! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment