Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ready. set. go. FIREEEEE!

okay, maybe the title of this post is a little too much :p

TODAY. november 3rd 2009. is one of the big day of my life.

TODAY. november 3rd 2009. i will be joining the ABRSM piano exam.

everyone who learns music KNOWS that ABRSM is a big, internation music school or somethin like that. they have a high standard and their exams are probably twice harder than yamaha's or any other exams.

and i am a girl who, literally, hates piano. i never really enjoyed it. fact is, i've been learning piano for 6 years and i struggled so much for piano. my dad is a musician and he wants me to at least, learn to be a musician as well. i am really lazy to practice piano but still, whenever it comes to an exam, i of course will study hard to pass the exam!

right now, im trying to get my mind to think that piano is something i do for my parents. to make them proud, and happy. but THATS IT! my dream is to be a fashion designer, a photographer, and a writer. NOT a musician. my parents has got to understand that. but we never know, i MIGHT JUST be a piano teacher someday. or someone who plays piano at church. but NO, i wont be a musician. i wont be playing on stage as a pianist, i wont be a musician. thats FINAL!

my parents always tells me that the purpose of me learning piano is that i can make money easily in the future. well yes, i see many musicians livi
ng luxuriously just because of their music gigs. HA! yeah! but what if im rich but i dont enjoy my life? i dont enjoy my job? thats NOT gonna happen. i will do music jobs only if im ever kepepet in the future :P

so yeah, back to my ABRSM exam. i did well just now. i kept on praying the entire time and i said to myself 'ready. set. go. FIREEE!' and thank God, i did goo
d! i was great on songs, on scales, especially on oral test. but i messed up a liittleee bit on the sight reading. what the heck, i gave my best shot already! but im sure that i'll pass :) i really had a great day today, thank goodness :)


okay thats it for the day guys! enjoy the rest of the week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment