Sunday, June 14, 2009

ECSTATIC . thats the perfect word for this .

hellooo fellas !!

i just got home from puncak , attending the anniversary of my community *GMBC*
been stayin there for the last 3 days and it was sooo much fun !!
i met some new persons that REALLY change my life .

one of them is ko randy . he brought this canon 50D and then he was soooo kind .
he let me borrowed it for like the whole day and i found myself as a good photographer .
GOSHH I AM SO HAPPY .!! i took so many pictures *about 200 pics* and ko randy , ci ella , ko fandy , and ci regina told me that i took great shots and that i have skill in photography .
GILAA LANGSUNG BERBUNGABUNGA gitu gueee ! hahaha :D

and nowww , im OFFICIALLY CRAVING for nikon D5000 . right now it costs IDR 9.000.000 .
gosh i have to wait till it get cheaper *and i have to save up.. sigh sigh*

and one more thing that makes me smile this wide .. he talked to me haha gilaaa ahhh hahaha im just too hopeless :( padahal dia cuma ngomong like a sentence gitu . haha

xoxo , echaa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment